Monday, June 13, 2016

A Warm Place

Matthew 25:23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Me and my son


Hey everyone! I read this scripture (Matthew 25:23) this week that really made me think and itmotivated me. I hope that when I am judged by my Heavenly Father I want him to tell me these words. Having this knowledge and faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ I have the eternal perspective that I can return to live with my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ with my family for Eternity only if I use my own agency correctly and obey until the end!

Saying Goodbye to Melanie

This week was pretty tiring to be honest! I hadn't realized how much the sun affects us until I got here and we have to be very cautious and be prepared for the heat that is upon us now and that is yet to come. The tan lines are going strong haha! But I am actually very thankful to be a warm place rather than a extremely cold place.
At our casa

We had some cool experiences this week! We had divisions with our Zone Leaders and I stayed in Pinos with Elder Santamaria and we had some amazing lessons and one lesson in particular with a new investigator that we barely met last week. She is 25 years old and doesn't have any religious background and we felt the Spirit so strong! She answered every question that we asked and is studying the Book of Mormon! I know God leads us to these prepared people that are in need of the Gospel.
Ramon's Taqueria with Elder Santamaria

We were contacting and a man called out to us and he was there with his big family and we had a first lesson with him and his family there outside his house it was super cool but I was so nervous because I had never taught so many people in one lesson before!
Peter Piper's Pizza on P-day

Transfers are next week! I think I am going to leave Los Pinos- I now have 6 months here. I guessing I will go to the Baja California. Presidente Velez and Hermana Velez leave at the end of this month, right around the time of my birthday. It's a sad birthday present, haha but changes are good.


A little friend in our house

I'm so blessed with the opportunity to bring the most important message the world has ever known to God's people here in Culiacán México! I love this Gospel! I know it's difficult and we face lots of opposition, but I'm learning so much and I'm in the Lord's work so there is no reason to be bitter. I know Christ lives and He loves us!








Elder Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment