Monday, December 26, 2016

Navidad en Mazatlan

Moroni 10:4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost. 5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things.
Christmas Gifts

I love these verses! This is one of the scriptures of the Book of Mormon that truly strengthened my testimony of Jesus Christ and of His Gospel. I know that we can receive answers to our prayers when we pray with faith and real intent, like the Prophet Moroni invites us to do. We can know the TRUTH OF ALL THINGS- what a wonderful blessing of a loving Father in Heaven who is willing to lead us, guide us, and help us know the truth of all things.


Hola a todos desde Mazatlan!


What a wonderful Navidad my companion and I had here in Albatros.
With Elder Sanchez
We were able to have lots of trials and tests this week due to the Holiday season and everyone buying gifts and leaving town and having family arrive to their homes. Not many recieved us but we were able to gain a testimony of patience and the importance of keeping a good attitude and having the Spirit of Christ in our lives.

With Jesus

We were able to eat a lot of yummy food this week! Camarones rancheros, cochinita pibil, tortas de pescado, and lots of pastel!
I think Elder Sanchez and I are going to do better about going on a run everyday to burn some calories haha.


The highlight of the week was when I talked to my family for Skype! Wow did I miss their faces! A three-way Skype with Connor in Utah and I in Mexico and mom, dad and Genna in Arizona. It sure was a struggle talking in English again, some words just came out naturally so I was talking in Spanglish haha. I now recongize more than ever the blessings of an eternal family. I know that we are a family forever and these great blessings we have thanks to the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I have definitely done a lot of spiritually growing here in Mazatlan. I love teaching and talking to new people every day. I love how when I extend commitments to my investigators that they are growing and I am too and that's why I feel so motivated to share this great message of hope and love with everyone. I know this is the only way that we can return to our Heavenly Father's presence again one day, when we do our part to learn of Him and act in obedience!
Add caption
Helping Mash Potatoes
Helping Out
I love Christmas! It wasn't a very white Christmas more than the sand of the beach but I am grateful for this time of the year to think of the Savior and reflect on His life. He is the Light of the World and brings us peace and joy through His infinite Atonement. He is my best friend!
Pinata
Candy
Christmas Day with the Hernadez Family


Hope everyone has a Prospero Año!


Elder Bennett



No comments:

Post a Comment