Monday, May 30, 2016

Moving Day!

Alma 56:56 But behold, to my great joy, there had not one soul of them fallen to the earth; yea, and they had fought as if with the strength of God; yea, never were men known to have fought with such miraculous strength; and with such mighty power did they fall upon the Lamanites, that they did frighten them; and for this cause did the Lamanites deliver themselves up as prisoners of war.


Hey Everyone!
FHE with the Familia Gavia

This was another wonderful week here in Los Pinos Culiacán! I feel like this is my home now, I know the area really well and the people since the new year began and I love it here. I don't want to leave here but I want to explore and experience new things and meet new people as well :)




Gorgeous sunset



This Gospel, all that I teach as a missionary, is something wonderful! The teaching of Christ bring me so much strength and I feel God's strength when I preach and testify! There isn't a doubt in my mind that this Gospel is for everyone, young, old, strong, or weak- everyone can find hope, faith, and happiness in Christ and the Book of Mormon.
Our good friend Noe

This was another busy busy week. It was nice to start using sunglasses and so my companion and I started walking with a little more flo haha. This week was super humid! It rained a few times and it was cloudy and nice then it rained and Elder Tineo and I were super happy haha.
Pretty sunset
Today we did a favor for a family of 5 that lives in the house next to us and we agreed that we would switch houses with them since our house was a little bigger and spacious for them and we spent all day moving things and cleaning but it was all worth it because we ate Little Ceasars Pizza.
Moving Day


We had divisions with Industrial this week and I left Pinos for the day to go with Elder Ortiz who I arrived here to Culiacán with and it was really fun! 
Divisions in Industrial con Elder Ortiz
He knows English pretty well and its so funny his accent when he talks. We ordered sushi at 9:30 and it arrived at 11 pm so that was pretty funny haha. 
Elder Ortiz
He plays the guitar really well and started teaching a song. We had a lesson and gave a blessing to a member who lost her father and we could feel the Spirit very strong. What a wonderful privilege it is to have the power and authority of God to bless his children.

Training at the Zunta de zona

We continue to only have 1 person come to our English class, it may be one but at I am doing some good for one person. It's been super fun and a good learning experience for me!


Junta de Zona in Bachigualato
I love my Savior and Reedemer, Jesus Christ and his infinite Atonement that made it possible to be cleansed and forgiven of our sins. I know families can be together forever.


Elder Bennett

Cooking Carne Asada

No comments:

Post a Comment