Monday, December 28, 2015

Feliz Navidad

Hola everyone I don't have much time to write my letter this week but it was a wonderful week full of service and love. This week we were able to provide a lot of service for people. A lot of the white folk that live in this area put together a drive to give baskets full of food, toiletries and other things for families in Teacapan who don't have a lot. We were able to help a lot with that. It was so good to be able to help people in that way and serve others like Christ would.

We also had more service at Hno Johns and Joanns where we helped organize their house for a fiesta on Noche Bueno. We had a wonderful Italian meal and we spent Christmas eve with a lot of gringos who speak English so that was kinda surprising to me here in Mexico haha.
Christmas Eve

Noche Bueno (fiesta at John & Joann's)
Gifts from John & Joann
On Christmas we talked to our families which was the highlight of my week. It was so good to be able to talk to my family and see them.
Christmas Morning- thank goodness Grandma's package made it on time!
A short video of our phone call. Not great quality. Jameson is explaining why he didn't get his package and how to pronounce Teacapan. Pay no attention to our voices.

Christmas Day at John & Joann's
They asked to share my testimony in Spanish. They didn't understand any of it I think but the Spirit was strong and I know that this experience of a mission has made me appreciate what I have and the knowledge of this Gospel and Eternal Families is such an amazing blessing in my life. I know that God has a perfect plan for each of us and we all can receive the blessings he has waiting for us to receive. Thank you everyone for your love, prayers and support, especially during this holiday season. Feliz Navidad and Prospero Año!
Prospero Ano

Elder Bennett


Tambora Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment